Dismuke & Waters, P.C. is currently seeking qualified attorneys to join our firm. Our firm will provide you with the opportunity to:
- develop relationships and build or expand your practice;
- find the right balance of work and home life;
- be part of a firm where the employees share the same core values; and
- work with recognized subject matter experts in their chosen field of practice.
Our clients are active in Texas and around the globe. They represent a diverse cross-section of C-level executives of Fortune 500 companies, professional athletes, entrepreneurs, private equity investors, emerging closely-held companies, multi-generational families, charitable organizations, and high-net worth individuals.
Qualifications for any candidate must include:
- eagerness to achieve and perform at a high level;
- self-starter who wants to help grow a highly respected firm;
- focus on client relationship and client service;
- practical, hands-on approach;
- team player who respects the dignity and contribution of others;
- continuous learner who spends non-billable time improving skills, serving the community, serving their church, and developing client relationships; and
- passion for our firm’s core values.
If this describes you, please introduce yourself to us. We offer competitive salaries, merit-based bonuses, competitive benefits, performance-based potential for advancement, and a team oriented environment.
Attorney Positions :
Paralegal / Legal Assistant / Administrative Positions:
Dismuke & Waters, P.C. is currently seeking a Receptionist/Legal Assistant in our Southlake office location.
Qualifications for this position include:
- self-motivated individual who is detailed oriented with strong organizational skills and time management skills;
- works well within a team or at individual tasks;
- experience with providing clerical assistance to attorneys, paralegals, and legal assistants;
- ability to organize, maintain in-office client files, and maintain a detailed electronic filing system;
- willingness to provide back-up receptionist duties, interact with current and prospective clients,
- proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, MS Word 2010, and practice management software such as Time Matters and/or Practice Master; and
- professional appearance.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.